Sunday, October 5, 2014

Next Few Posts

Dear Faithful Readers,
My next few posts will be a little different in nature. I had to do some write-ups for my Religion Course that I took this last Spring Semester through BYU-Idaho, and I have decided that I would post them. Each post will be about a different person, and I will include links to the person and the talks that the person gave. I hope everyone, LDS and non-LDS alike will enjoy them. These write-ups were a lot of work, and took a lot of time for me to do. I ask that you keep your comments positive and constructive, as I will delete any abusive comments, as well as any comments meant to tear down my faith. Again, I hope everyone will enjoy these next few posts, regardless of your faith or religious beliefs.

As Always,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment and offer any feedback that you might have n how I can improve my writing and my technique. The only thing I ask from you is that you please keep your feedback and comments positive. Constructive criticism is welcome and is something that I would really like to have. I really want to know what you think of my work, but if you cannot be positive or constructive, please do not make any comments. I really don't want to have to delete comments.